Cold winds howl through the abandoned caverns of Nangrim. This forsaken place holds nothing good for those who dare to pass. Now you must survive down in the depths of this ancient dwarven mountain city, and discover the fate of the Stonebeards in their last days.
Return to Nangrim is a first-person graphical adventure with puzzle, survival and RPG elements. In order to unveil the legends woven around the once glorious Stonebeards, you must rely on your skills and the knowledge of the Stonebeards, concealed in long-forgotten books and scrolls.Main Features
- Explore epic locations and unveil their secrets. Collect, combine and craft items, and interact with the environment to progress.
- Find and craft weapons to defend against the dangers that lurk in the dark. Not all creatures have left the mountain fortress.
- Become a master blacksmith. Learn to forge like the dwarves of old.
- Learn Hilduir, the runic language of the dwarves, in order to piece together the story, puzzles, and culture of this long-forgotten nation.
- Procedurally generated content and puzzles guarantee a different gaming experience for every player.
- Your torch is essential: it is not only a flame to light your way but also your primary weapon of defense. Learn how to craft to upgrade it to its full potential; keep it close when the darkness closes in.